Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 12 [Grandpa]

Yay for ink. I made a mad dash to town this morning before the snow and got ink for the printer. I have had this idea in my head for days and couldn't do it without ink. This is my Grandpa. He will be 93 in March. These are pictures of him when he was young, some of him and my Grandma,some of his mother and one of my favorites is the one with my Great-Great Grandma who was a Cherokee Indian. My Grandpa loves to tell stories so when I was watching CMT the other day the song "You Should Of Seen It In Color" came on I thought of him. The paper is Stampin' Up. The letters are Sandylion and the chipboard is Kelli Panacci.











4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I wanna see this in person so I can check out all the little pics better. I LOVE the old black & white photography and the title is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Do you mind if I scrap lift? Love the title and the family photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome page and the title says it all....i love that song, it gives me goosebumps. you nailed it!! this rocks!!

    ReplyDelete