Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 18 [Shakin My Sassafras]

Don't worry I'm talking about paper. Steph and I went shopping yesterday. Oh boy did we have a good time. Def. got some good stuff. Couldn't wait to start using it. Today's page is my Great niece Leah. She lives in Birmingham, Alabama. I have never got to see her but her mommy does a great job of sending me pictures. She is laying on the afghan I made for her mommy when she was born. Yes I used to crochet. That was before stampin and scrappin. The paper is Sassafras. I love their stuff. The flowers are cut with the cuttlebug. The rub-ons are Stampin' Up. Chipboard flower is Cosmo Cricket.




4 comments:

  1. love the great bright colors, & a cutie pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !!!! What a and great job. Boy does Leah have blue eyes. She's a heart breaker already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally cutie patootie!! love the rub on on the red flower the most, but this is a great layout - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You shake your sassafras girlie cause you ROCKED this layout! :0)
    You're so making me want to go to Scrapaganza again!

    ReplyDelete