Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Quilt

When I first seen this challange I thought oh no. What do I know about quilting? I don't even sew buttons on hardly. As far as I knew buttons were for scrapbooking. But I am not one to pass up a challange so here it is. I just cut strips of paper and layed it out and used Martha Stewart ribbon for my "binding." It turned out to be fun. The paper, tag and letters are S.E.I. The card is Fancy Pants and the leaf is a Megan Klauer feltie. The pictures are when Megan and I had the chance to go to Holland, Michigan to a Stampin' Up Card Swap. I'm not quite sure what was so funny (that was to long ago to remember). We had a great time.








4 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! LOVE how you used the ribbon on the edges! That was a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you used ribbon as the "binding", i'm so struggling with this, great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hate to hear Christina is struggling but Sherry this is AWESOME!!!! I love the log cabin feel. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool!! I love it!! the ribbon idea is so awesome....you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete