Tuesday, December 8, 2009

At Last.............

Finally I found an adapter for my memory card and was able to upload all the pictures from my camera to my computer. Thank you to the helpful young man that helped me figure it out at Wal-Mart. So as I promised in my last post here is one of the cute things I have been working on latley. These are table favors for our Christmas Dinner on Christmas Day. I got the idea on Splitcoast Stampers. I am a true addict to that site. I love it. It is made like a matchbook and on the inside it holds a Ghirardelli candy bar.









2 comments:

  1. Finally playing catch up on all the blogs ~ love these, so cute, cute, cute!! I also love Splitcoast Stampers site :) I will have to look for you there!! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete