Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 13: Grateful for my Hubby

You may wonder why it has taken me 13 days to be grateful for my hubby. The reason I decided to wait and post it today is because today is our 28th Anniversary. I met Steve when I was 15. We got married the same year I graduated from high school. Our marriage hasn't always been easy but it has been worth it. He is a wonderful provider who allowed me to stay home and raise our kids, I was able to go to all of their school functions no matter what time of day or how far. There were times we didn't get to see much of him because he was working all hours to give us that privilage. We bought his family business 10 yrs. ago and he and our son work together to make sure everyone's toliets flush and their wells pump water. He is a farmer. And also the Fire Chief for our local Fire Dept. There are many nights he drags himself in the house to eat supper and take a warm shower and not long after he hits his chair he is out like a light. I am so grateful for my hard working husband and I look forward to another 28 yrs.

1 comment: