Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 24: Grateful for Time To Spend With My Son

24 yrs. ago today I was blessed with a happy, healthy 8 lbs. 11 oz. bouncing baby boy. That day my life was changed forever. He has brought me joy, happiness and more pride than I ever could have imagined. This past weekend we got to spend some good quaility time in the blind while deer hunting. I know your supposed to be quiet and watch and listen. But we talked, we laughed and we even took alittle nap. I get to spend alot of time with Stephani but don't get much alone time with Jonathon. I am grateful for that time we got to be together and I can't wait until next weekend when we get to do it all again. Happy Birthday Jonathon. I"ll love you forever!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a blast!! Good luck next weekend when you guys go out!

    ReplyDelete