Thursday, January 6, 2011

Just The 5 Of Us

I believe that Scrapbooking is about True Life. I try to make my pages have meaning. Unfortunately true life isn't always easy. Growing up the oldest of 5 kids wasn't always easy. We didn't have alot. We lived out in the country with no neighbors. But what we did have was eachother. We seldom fought. I know hard to believe but true. We found ways to entertain ourselves and enjoy spending time together. Sure there were disagreements but nothing to critical. But life has a way of throwing curve balls that we don't see coming and the day we lost my sister Christy was one of those curve balls. We were no longer 5. I found this picture and so much wish just for one day we could go back there and be Just The 5 Of us. Young and innocent and all of us together!!!!!





2 comments: