Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 31 * We Made It *

I didn't know if I was going to make Day 31. It took me an hour to print these pictures. My comp. is hanging on by a thread. But none the less I made it. We all did. It has been a blast. I have loved looking at everyone's layouts and have gotten alot of inspiration. I decided that since I started out this challange with a lo of what I did the first day I would end it with what I did the last day. So here it is. Everything is Cosmo Cricket except for the Thickers and the tag is Stampin' Up. The buttons are some I got in the mail when I ordered some Thickers online. Now on to the next challange.
















2 comments:

  1. Look at all those thickers you got today. I went right past that mailbox...if I would have only known.. Love the poem, may have to use that one myself. Sounds like you had a fun day (except for the comp. thing).

    We all deserve a pat on the back, we made it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... you so went to scrapaganza without me! :0)
    Just so everyone knows, they are having there open house for their new store Feb 13-14! WooHoo!
    I so love the layout and looks like you guys had a busy day! I bet Steph had a ball at the bridal expo! So glad you guys joined us for the challenge. I have really enjoyed getting to "blog" with you. :0)

    ReplyDelete