Friday, April 24, 2009

April Bucket List

As I have mentioned before I feel that my life is so blessed that I had a hard time coming up with a bucket list. So I decided to do a travel log of places I would like to go. Now I know I won't get to go to them all if any but that's ok too. Steve informed me after I had done this lo. that there is not a north coast of the U.S. but I beg to differ. The Great Lakes are big bodies of water. The paper is Best Occasions. Other embellies are: Thickers, Fancy Pants card, and Making Memories tag sheet.





3 comments:

  1. Love the notebook paper! And all those travel embellies!! I loved Hawaii and my parents loved Alaska - good ones for your list :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun. I think a neat thing about a bucket list is that they are always changing. I think it would be fun to do this every 5 or 10 years and see how we've and our list have changed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the bucket list! Those papers and embellies are so yummy...love the colors! Take me with you! :0)

    ReplyDelete