Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 8: Grateful for Stubborness and Determination

I recently got a gift card from Target. So I decided to get something for my Stampin, Scrappin room. Found this cube organizer and a couple of drawer units. Thought they would be perfect and I could put them together myself. Well perfect they may be but easy to put together they are not. It took me 3 hrs. to just get this much done. I have 3 more drawer units to put together. But I am determined to do it myself which I will. I'm not quite sure which side of my family I get my stubborness & determination from and honestly it is probably from both sides. But whoever it came from I am grateful that they passed it to me!!

2 comments:

  1. There is something to be said for stubborness and determination!! Great cubes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! This is on ella's "wish" list for christmas for her room. Wanna come help santa put it together? :0)

    ReplyDelete